VCAD is committed to offering the best possible student experience. We want to give you the resources and support to guide you through your training.
At VCAD, you will have the opportunity to get involved with the community, participate in student events and activities, network and meet new people. This is your time to try something new and to challenge yourself.
- Participate in upcoming activities and events by checking the Upcoming Events page regularly
- Join the Student Association team
- Stay up-to-date on campus happenings by checking the Campus Newsletters frequently
- Read Industry and College News so you can share them with friends and family
- Visit labs throughout the campuses to use resources and meet your peers
Meet the Staff and Connect with your Instructors
As a student, you will work in learning teams and benefit from the support of knowledgeable instructors who are professionals with years of industry experience. Instructors are available for discussions and extra help when you need it. Be sure to stay in touch with all your peers and instructors through LinkedIn as well.
Need help with finances? Check out our Student Finances page.
See What Others Experience and What They Have to Say
Don’t just take it from us. Get connected on social media and see what others have to say and what their experiences are like. Who knows, maybe you’ll be featured on one of our channels!
We also have program-specific Instagram accounts that you shouldn't miss.