General Admissions Guidelines in BC:
- High school graduation or equivalent (from an English language teaching institution) OR
- Mature student status (19 years of age upon starting classes and pass the college's admission test).
Each VCAD program has its own admission requirements, learn more from your personal Admissions Representative.
For more information about the admissions process, please contact one of our admissions representatives by filling out the Request Info form above.
General Admissions Guidelines in Alberta:
- Alberta high school diploma or equivalent verified by transcript
- Mature student status requires that the student is out of school for at least one year, be 18 years of age or older prior to admission, and has obtained 33 credits towards an Alberta high school diploma or equivalent verified by transcript OR received an overall score of 502 on the College Aptitude Test
- Out of province applicants must meet the above admission requirements, however be 19 years of age prior to admission