Random Acts of Kindness HolidayContest
This year for our holiday contest, we have decided to focus on kindness.
To participate, contestants must like, comment, or send a direct message (DM) through Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Once entered, contestants will receive a “random act of kindness” task to complete.
Random Acts of Kindness tasks are as follows:
- Donate a toy or make a donation to your favourite charity
- Send someone a thank you card or email
- Strike up a conversation with someone you don’t speak with often
- Forgive someone from your past
- Share your kind thoughts – use one or more of the blank cards to leave a kind
- note for your neighbour, classmate, instructor, co-worker, family, or friend
- Send words of encouragement to someone
- Be kind to yourself and give yourself something to cheer yourself up
- Get someone a Christmas gift
- Write a list of things you’re grateful for
- Share a piece of good news
- Compliment someone or tell them you love them
- Sign up to volunteer for something you can do in 2021
In order to be eligible, contestants must either physically post or DM us through one of VCAD channels and show they are partaking in their “random act of kindness” using the hashtag #myvcad. Posts or DMs must be received by December 24, 2020.
The winner of this contest will receive a $200 grocery gift card. Four runner ups will also receive VCAD swag* items.
The contest is available to all Canadian residents. One entry per platform per person (on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). The contest runs from 9:00am on December 1, 2020 to 11:59pm on December 24, 2020.
*VCAD staff are eligible to win VCAD swag only.
Would you like to get more information or apply?
Click on the button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.