Important Notice

About Tax Forms

Published: Friday, 19 January 2024

Published: Friday, 19 January 2024

Attention students! To ensure hassle-free tax filing, make sure to provide your Social Insurance Number (SIN) on all your VCAD student tax forms.


Why, you may ask? Starting in 2019, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has required all post-secondary institutions to collect Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) for Tuitions and Enrolment Certificate (T2202) tax forms (formerly T2202A).


VCAD issues T2202 forms at the end of February each year, which students can download by navigating to My Records > Tax Forms when they log in to MyCampus.


To ensure your form is issued, provide your SIN by clicking "Submit Your Sin" in the popup window when you log in to MyCampus, or contact your Campus Financial Administrator for assistance.


Don't miss out on potential tax credits! For more information, visit the CRA website.


Would you like to get more information or apply?

Click on the button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Speak To An Advisor