Find a VCAD diploma program that's right for you— our knowledgeable team is ready to discuss your career goals. Meet an Admissions Representative to learn more about your program's requirements. For more information about the admissions process, please connect with a VCAD Admissions Advisor by filling out the Request Information form on this page.
General Admissions Guidelines in BC:
- High school graduation or equivalent (from an English language teaching institution) OR
- Mature student status (19 years of age upon starting classes and passing the college's admission test).
Each VCAD program has its admission requirements. Connect with your personal Admissions Representative to learn more.
For more information about the admissions process, please contact a VCAD Admissions Advisor by filling out the Request Information form above.
VCAD's Refund Policy abides by the Private Training Regulation of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) Private Training Act. For more information, click here.
General Admissions Guidelines in Alberta:
- Alberta high school diploma or equivalent verifiable transcript
- Mature student status requires that the student is out of school for at least one year, be 18 years of age or older before admission, and has obtained 33 credits towards an Alberta high school diploma or equivalent verified by transcript OR received an overall score of 502 on the College Aptitude Test
- Out-of-province applicants must meet the above admission requirements and be at least 19 years of age before admission