Art Scholarships Available at VCAD
- Scholarships are available to qualified students who are scheduled to graduate from high school in 2016.
- You must be scheduled to graduate in 2016 from a Canadian high school or an equivalent foreign institution.
- You must meet the eligibility requirements and the individual program entry requirements outlined in the scholarship application package.
- All entries must be received by VCAD by May 19, 2016.
To enter, you must follow ALL general competition guidelines listed below AND individual program entry requirements for the program of your choice. Please note that a separate application to VCAD is required for admission to the school.
- Complete an entry form and indicate the program of study for which you've applied.
- Complete all individual program entry requirements for you indicated program of study.
- Submit original materials based on your program of choice.
- Submit a letter from a high school teacher or guidance counsellor certifying that entry materials are your original creation. This letter should be submitted on official school letterhead.
- Submit a current high school transcript.
- Entries must be contained in one package and received by May 19, 2016.
Begin your scholarship application below: