Art Scholarships in Vancouver at The Visual College of Art and Design
Art Scholarships Available at VCAD
The Visual College of Art and Design (VCAD) will give away up to $150,000
in scholarships to the Class of 2017!
- You must be scheduled to graduate in 2017 from a Canadian high school.
All scholarship application forms must include a 250-word statement on each of the following:
- A description of a selected piece of design – as you interpret the term – and what makes it inspirational (include an image of the piece); and
- A statement of why design is important for you to study.
Submissions with missing items or items not clearly
labelled will not be considered. VCAD is not responsible for lost, damaged, or the return of materials.
- Complete the scholarship application form along with the abovementioned statements
- Submit a letter from a high school teacher or guidance counselor certifying that entry materials are your original creation. This letter must be submitted on an official school letterhead.
- Submit a current high school transcript.
Note: A separate application to VCAD is required for admission to the school.
- Entries must be contained in one package and received by VCAD no later than May 31, 2017.
All applications should be sent to:
High School Scholarship Committee
Visual College of Art and Design
626 West Pender St. (5th Floor)
Begin your scholarship application below: