The Visual College of Art and Design (VCAD) is giving away up to $150,000 in scholarships!
- You must be scheduled to graduate in 2018 from a Canadian high school.
- A description of a selected piece of design – as you interpret the term – and what makes it inspirational (include an image of the piece); and
- A statement of why design is important for you to study.
- Complete the scholarship application form along with the abovementioned statements
- Submit a letter from a high school teacher or guidance counselor certifying that entry materials are your original creation. This letter must be submitted on an official school letterhead.
- Submit a current high school transcript.
Please Note: A separate application to VCAD is required for admission to the school.
- Entries must be contained in one package.
All applications should be sent to:
High School Scholarship Committee
Visual College of Art and Design
626 West Pender St. (5th Floor)